Take a class to form your creative genius in clay!
Come in, get dirty, make friends, meet your neighbors, make functional gifts or completely dysfunctional objects d’art for yourself.
We offer classes for adults.
Classes for Adults
- Instructor: Markels
- Class Size Limit: 5 participants
- $30 per single class, plus clay fee ($1 per lb). All glazes and firings included.
- Every Thursday evening from 6pm-11pm, year round.
- You may sign up for as many dates as you like, providing there is space. Pieces may be completed within 2 classes. 1 class to make, next class to glaze. All hand building (no potter’s wheel / throwing). No experience necessary. Questions? Call 610 933-3901 ^.”.^
We are currently not offering Pottery classes for the remainder of 2018.
We will see you in 2019 ^.”.^
Classes for Kids (6 and up) (Kid’s class is temporilaily suspended)
- Instructor: To be announced.
- Classes are two times a month on Sundays from 4-5pm children ages 6 yrs old and up.
- The cost of each class is $20 and includes all materials, firings, and lesson
- Kid Class Dates:
- Future dates are TBA!
It takes two classes to complete a hand built pottery piece (some pieces may take longer then a week to dry and fire if they are thick) . Students should wear clothing that can get dirty or stained even though we provide an apron. There is also the option for parents to have a private class with their child and create pieces side by side! This is scheduled by appointment with me and is held on the same dates as the regular kid’s class but from 2:30-3:30. The cost is $20 per child and $30 per adult which includes all materials, firings, and private lesson. If you would like to book a spot for your child or a private class please email me the dates you would like, if there is room in the class I will confirm your spot in a return email.
246 Bridge Street,
Phoenixville, PA 19460
Wed-Fri.: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm